Modern Moroccan Interior Design in Dubai
- Use of niches and arches to decorate the room. This is one of the main distinctive features: lancet windows and doorways, as well as decorative niches in the walls;
- Low and wide furniture. That allows you to use more pieces of furniture without overloading the room appearance;
- Oriental pattern is decorating with floors, carpets, upholstery, walls and even ceilings.
- A bold mixture of colors and textures of materials, as well as vigorous color combinations.
Moroccan style bedroom decor
Calculate the cost of Moroccan design for your home.
Just specify your house size.
Moroccan interiors: materials and finishing
Moroccan design elements
Every detail in the interior should be thought out. Lighting is not the last role, because in sunny Africa, where the Moroccan style comes from, there is always a lot of light. However, there are several rules that should be followed. Perfectly suitable:
- Lamps with a pattern in the form of an Indian grille;
- Ball-shaped and mesh shades;
- Lamps made of multi-colored glass.
- Options with silver or gold.
Moroccan style prefer cozy lamps, floor lamps with original weaving. All lighting should create an intimate atmosphere.